ads

Chapter 2 Confirming the current situation




 "Zest-kun!? What's wrong!?"




 Reese hurriedly approached.




"I heard some noise..."


"Oh no, it's nothing."


"Y-yeah...?"




 Calm down for once.


 I knew this was the world of ARO.


 There can be no doubt.




 But where am I?


 Do I know such a rundown place?




"Well, Reese. Where is this place? What is this building?"


"Eeh……?"


"Oh no, I'm a little forgetful! It's not that I don't know, but I'm half-asleep and dazed. I wanted to hear it from Reese. Yeah."


“…………”


“…………”




 Stare………………




"If that's the case... it's fine, but..."


"Th, then I'll ask you!"




 Dangerous dangerous.


 I think I managed not to get suspicious.




"This is... we live in... an orphanage..."


"This, an orphanage...?"


"that's right"


"So, have I lived here all my life?"


"Yeah. I was always with you..."


"... Ah. That's right! I remembered! Reese was always with me!"




 I see. This was an orphanage.




 But it's funny.


 Was there an orphanage in ARO?


 I've been playing this game for a long time, but I don't remember a place like an orphanage.


 Was it added in an update?


 Maybe it's an unknown village somewhere.


 In any case, I want to at least understand the surrounding geography.




"Do you know which orphanage this is? What town is it?"


"Umm... this is... the outskirts of 'Celestia'..."


"Celestia...? Is that the royal capital Celestia?"


"yes"


“…………”




 Go to a nearby window and look outside.




 …………




 I see.


 Is that so?


 There was familiar terrain nearby.




 Was this the gigantic city “Celestia Kingdom”?


 Celestia is one of the largest cities in the game.


 New players will be transferred to this location first.


 That's where the adventure begins.




 This is lucky.


 I was wondering what to do if it was a land I didn't know much about, but Celestia is a place I've visited enough to get tired of.


 I could almost grasp the surrounding geography.




"Hey, hey...are you okay?"


"Oh yeah. I'm fine. I was just half asleep."


"Then I'm glad..."


"That's right. I'll take a walk for a change of pace. I feel like walking a little."


"Huh? At this time...?"


"It's okay. I'll be right back. See you later."


"Ah, ye, yeah..."




 I said goodbye to Reese and left.




 When I went to the hall of the orphanage, I saw several other children.


 There are orphans living besides me and Reese.


 Well, I guess it's only natural.




 I decided to go outside with such a sight.




 Sit a little away from the orphanage.




"Well then..."




 What should we do now?


 I never thought I would enter the game world.


 If you use the reincarnation system, you will actually be reincarnated.


 It's a joke that's hard to laugh at.


 Let's make sure we can do it.




"Logout"




 …………




 I can't.


 Somehow I thought it would turn out like this.




"Then next is... Inventory"




 A window appeared in front of me.




"Oh. Is this possible?"




 What I called was Item Inventory.


 The item column is displayed in the window, and various items are stored.




"Good, good. Without this, there's no point in reincarnating."




 Items can be carried over in the reincarnation system.


 I was wondering what I would do if the items I had worked so hard to collect were gone.


 But it looks like everything went smoothly.


 For now, it is a relief.




 Of course, it also includes equipment.


 This will make the early stages easier to some extent.




"That's right. I have to try my skills as well."




 I just reincarnated, so my level should be 1.


 The status will be the initial value as well.


 However, skills can be carried over without being reset.


 That is the big advantage of the reincarnation system.




 I decided to try using the skills I remember learning.


 You should probably be able to activate it.




 That's right... first of all...




"Um, I'm pretty sure...《Fire Arrow》!!"




 Then, a fire arrow appeared from the palm of my hand.




"Good, good. It's Activated."




《Fire Arrow》 is a skill that literally generates arrows of fire to attack.


 This skill can be charged, and if you keep charging it, you can create multiple arrows.




"For now, just one shot. Let's target... that rock."




 Fired arrows at a rock a short distance away.


 When the arrow hits a rock, it scatters and disappears. The rock had been slightly eroded.




"Well, this is what it is"




 Originally, that rock should have been powerful enough to half-destroy it.


 However, my current status is almost at the initial value, so I can't put out much power.


 However, I confirmed that the skill can be used without any problems.


 I was a little worried about being reincarnated in another world, but this seems to work.




“Should we go back to the orphanage for the time being?”




if you like my work please support me Ko-fi




Prev    TOC    Next

Comments

ads